As a cooperative-inspired community, we must work together to build our programs and traditions. We like to underscore the importance and relevance of member involvement on all levels. There is a lot to be done, all of it exciting. We form and dissolve Committees and as needed.
If you are inspired to help us grow in these – or other – areas, in whatever your capacity of time and skill, please contact the Chair below, Rabbi Josh, or Rabbi/Cantor Gabi. Don’t leave your briefcase at the door: rather, please share your interests, passions, skills, and expertise with us to further develop JCo.
Currently we have:
- High Holiday Planning Committee
- Ba-Bayit (“At Home”) Building Committee
- Prayer, Worship and Ritual Committee
- Membership Recruitment & Retention Committee
- Marketing, Social Media & Website Committee
- Finance Committee
- Grant-Writing and Fundraising Team
- Member Outreach Team, for times of celebration and need